Popular Post

Popular Posts

Posted by : Phoenix Monday, March 20, 2017

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light (ファイアーエムブレム 暗黒竜と光の剣, Ankokuryū to Hikari no Ken lit. Fire Emblem: The Dark Dragon and Sword of Light) is the first game in the Fire Emblem series, developed by Intelligent Systems and published by Nintendo. It was first released on the Famicom (known internationally as the Nintendo Entertainment System) on April 20, 1990. It takes place on the continent of Archanea. It stars Marth, a character who later appeared in Super Smash Bros. Melee. It has never been released outside of Japan.


Download: MegaUp (384 Kb)

{ 14 comentários... read them below or Comment }

  1. BUT MAAARRRRSSS! I WANTED TO SHOOT HIMMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can i download the game???????

    ReplyDelete
  3. What system is this on and how do I download it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nintendo wouldn't let me buy this. So I suppose if they are that stupid to not accept my money I'll just STEAL the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmfao true. I bought the game in time, but if I didn't, I'd be right here too. Nintendo really does like being stupid with their marketing.

      I'm a huge Nintendo fan, but their business practices are just getting worse these days.

      Delete
  5. I had 0 idea Nintendo was doing a promo for FE like they were for Mario or I would of purchased FE instead but now it is to late gdi Nintendo your marketing sucksas.

    Back on April 2nd I was going through some GBA Roma and saw a FE game, I've always heard of it but never had a chance to play.

    I decided to play it from the first game up only to find out 3 things. 1 the first game never left Japan, 2 Nintedo actually just released it 3 months earlier

    3, I missed my chance to experience it as a blind newcomer. So instead I am currently playing Gaiden on a Ron and was hoping to play a rom of Shadow dragon but looks like the link was removed 2-3 years prior to now. Bummer.

    Also, hello there FE fans, I hope to join your ranks in your fandom very soon. Hope you all have a lovely year and sorry to hear Nintendo had wronged your fandom's game series like it did.

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Patched ROMs - Devil Survivor 2 - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -